another one bites the dust
My polarizing filter just went the way of the ol' 50mm lens. Dropped a couple feet, hit something hard (this time my camera!) and split in half. This time, I can't even find the other half - must've rolled into a corner or something. One of these days I'm gonna step on it, and as I'm pulling glass out of my foot, I'll remind myself that I wasn't always this clumsy.
Apparently, somebody up there is trying to tell me that I wasn't cut out for photography. Or maybe that I was buying too many cheap accessories.
Oh well, tripod still works (as he attempts to lure the jinx away from the camera itself).
Labels: Photography

I was trying to get a shot last week of my farm, and just about fell out of a tree. I scratched the coating on the filter so I guess I got off easy.
8:26 AM
Post a Comment
<< Home